Interaction with industry leaders, practitioners and professionals takes several forms at SRM Business School:
* Internships: Internship in an organization for a period of 8 – 10 weeks is mandatory for all students
* Incubation Centre: SRM Business School has an active incubation centre to nurture budding entrepreneurs. We strongly believe that it is as important to develop job-creators as it is to develop value-creators for organizations
* Guest Lectures: Leading practitioners interact with students every week
* Industry Visits: Periodical visits are arranged for students to help them gain an understanding of best practices in the real world
* MDPs : over 50 open programs have been conducted during the last two years for managers at all levels – the number of participants has been over 1500
* Seminars and Workshops: These are conducted regularly for academics and practitioners alike. Over 60 seminars and workshops have been conducted during the last two years with participants exceeding 2000
* Consulting : Our faculty members are engaged in helping Indian industry to become more competitive and efficient.